1/24/2011

Urban

Today was school once again. I was lucky because I had concluded after the fifth hourWhen I was home, I immediately called a good friend and we drove into town. Today bought nothing because I will go next weekend to Berlin, Hamburg or Bremen, to buy me some new clothes. More photos and texts in the next few days.

Urban
Heute war wieder einmal Schule. Ich hatte Glück, weil ich nach der fünften Stunde Schluss hatte. Als ich zu Hause war, rief ich sofort einen guten Freund an und wir fuhren in die Stadt. Heute kaufte ich mir nichts, da ich nächstes wochenende nach Berlin, Hamburg oder Bremen fahren werde, um mir einige neue Klamotten zu kaufen. Mehr Bilder und Texte kommen in den nächsten Tagen. 


I like these pictures because they contain different colors and fuzzy items. You like them too?

                                                      Photography by Emanuel K.

No comments:

Post a Comment