1/02/2011

The first images 2011th!

I know I have not posted anything so long but here are new pictures again. Some things I got for christmas. Including the camera and tripod with which the pictures were taken. But also the college jacket and the fox tail. The images were made in a small village in an old building site at half 10th. It was like the last weeks very cold what the reason is why I have made no photos. I hope you liked the pictures. You hear in this week from me. Relaxing days!

Die ersten Bilder 2011!
Ich weiß, ich habe lange nichts gepostet aber hier sind mal wieder neue Bilder. Einige Sachen habe ich zu Weihnachten bekommen. Unteranderem die Kamera und das Stativ, womit die Bilder gemacht wurden. Aber auch die Collegejacke und den Fuchsschwanz. Die Bilder wurden in einem kleinen Dorf bei einer alten Baustelle um halb 10 gemacht. Es war wie die letzten Wochen sehr, kalt was der Grund ist, warum ich keine Fotos gemacht habe. Ich hoffe die Bilder gefallen euch. ihr hört in dieser woche von mir. Schöne ferientage!












photographie by Emanuel K.

No comments:

Post a Comment