12/13/2010

My favorite toy is the haircutter!

Hey people, after some time I came back to post today.
These pictures were taken at 8pm in Brunswick.
As you may see, my hair a little differently. This weekend I discovered a new passion: I've cut me and a friend's hair.
The only topic to which I can think for over 2 weeks, is only the mercedes benz fashion week. It is the end of january 2011 in berlin. I envy all of you that you can be there! I hope that I get an invitation...you hear in the next days to me!


Mein Lieblingsspielzeug der Haircutter!
Hallo Leute, nach einiger Zeit kam ich heute wieder zum posten.
Wie ihr vielleicht seht, sind meine Haare etwas anders. Dieses Wochenende habe ich eine neue Leidenschaft entdeckt: Ich hab mir und einem Freund die Haare geschnitten.
Das einzige Thema, an das ich seit über 2 Wochen denken kann, ist nur noch die mMercedes Benz Fashionweek. Sie ist Ende Januar 2011 in Berlin. Ich beneide euch alle so, dass ihr dort sein könnt! Ich hoffe sehr, dass ich eine Einladung bekomme...ihr hört in den nächsten Tagen von mir!













Black leather jacket with fur (selfmade); Cheapmonday (dark blue), gray v-neck shirt (below); necklace with springs (selfmade); my Rayban (below); Mustang ankle boots (anthracite gray), black scarf (present from sisters boyfriend), fur bag of Malbero from USA

No comments:

Post a Comment